Custody cases are both emotionally complex and legally complex. Get help today. I offer a 1 hour consultation for $150 to help you get started, either on your own or with my representation. Click here to text or call now.
Child Custody Cases
Any time you have a child in common with somebody, conflicts will arise. You might have a difference of opinion on how best to discipline your child, where your child should go to school, or who provides daycare. Unfortunately, these conflicts can be difficult to resolve without resorting to the law. Whether you have already established custody through a divorce, or this is your first time trying to get custody, the process can be very complicated.
- What do you file?
- What is the difference between legal custody and physical custody?
- How does custody affect child support?
- Do you have to make your child go with mom/dad?
- What does a “right of first refusal” mean?
- Does your ex really have “final say” over all decisions?
- Under what circumstances can you change custody?
- Are you seeking sole custody?
- How do you modify child custody?
- How can you increase/decrease parent time from a final order?
- Custody evaluations are really expensive. Are they really necessary?
When you come in to meet with me, we will discuss your case put together a case plan as a team. Once your plan is in place, I will work hard to get you the best result possible, both in court and out.